Covers Following Models – M600, M620, M696, M796, M750, M800, M900, M1000, M1100, S2R800, S2R1000, 750 Sport, 750SS, 900SS, 1000SS, MTS1000, MTS620, ST2, ST3, 907ie, MH900e, Gran Canyon, All Sport Classics, All 2V Hypermotards, All Scramblers
- 290 pages of awesomeness.
- 2019 Edition
- Used by owners and technicians alike as a must-have maintenance resource.
- The definitive “do it yourself” guide for maintaining your desmodue/desmotre.
- Fourth edition of this manual includes experiences from the author’s 25 years of wrenching on Ducatis.
- Over 900 Pictures.
- Covers all years of 907ie, Gran Canyon, 2-valve Monsters, 2-valve Sport, 2-valve Supersport, MHe, ST2, ST3, 2-valve Multistradas, 2-valve Hypermotards and 2-valve Scramblers.
- Question/Answer inset boxes in each chapter with frequently asked questions.
- Step-by-Step instruction sequences provided for basic services.
- Every Chapter has been enhanced and expanded to include the latest techniques and tips.
- Inset Tips Boxes with important reminders for each maintenance check.
- Reference section in each chapter for where to find parts and tools.
- Recommended modifications given within each section.
- Torque Specifications given within each chapter.
NOTE: This is a book not a magazine. You will break the spine if you fold it over on itself and pages are then likely to fall out. Do not open the book more than 180 degrees.