Covers Following Models – 748, 749, 848, 851, 888, 916, 996, 998, 999, 1098, 1198, ST4, ST4S, S4, S4R, S4RS, MTS1200 (Pre-DVD), 4V Streetfighters, 4v Hypermotards/Hyperstradas, Diavel (Pre-DVD)
- 2012 Edition.
- 80% more tech content compared to previous edition.
- 277 pages.
- Used by owners and technicians alike as a must-have maintenance resource.
- The definitive “do it yourself” guide for maintaining your desmoquattro
- Fourth edition of this manual includes experiences from the author’s 14 years of wrenching on Ducatis.
- Over 700 Pictures.
- Covers the following models of 851, 888, 748, 848, 916, 996, 998, 999, 749, 1098, 1198, Streetfighter, ST4, ST4S, S4, S4R, S4RS. MTS1200 and Diavel (non-variable cam timing models)
- New Question/Answer inset boxes in each chapter with frequently asked questions.
- New Step by Step instruction sequences provided for basic services.
- Every Chapter has been enhanced and expanded to include the latest techniques and tips.
- Inset Tips Boxes with important reminders for each maintenance check.
- Reference section in each chapter for where to find parts and tools.
- Recommended modifications given within each chapter.
- Torque Specifications given within each chapter.
NOTE1: Does NOT include D16RR, Panigale, V4 or DVT engined-Ducatis
NOTE: This is a hardbound book. If you fold the spine you will break it and pages are likely to fall out. Do NOT fold the book open more than 180 degrees.